BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I think its thursday

Yes, I think its thursday therefore it is thursday. I've been looking at maps the last couple days and it's beginning to feel a bit overwhelming. This way, that way, sideways, upways, byways, someways. My original thought of route was to take me mostly north then head west. Then I thought, well, I could save some days by just going mostly northwest. Then, ( sigh ) again I thought, hmmmm this American Discovery Trail thing is kind of cool. Then after checking all of that out. It's like up down all around and if I stay on it leaves me south , by a good many miles, from where I intend on going, which is Devils Tower in Wyoming. So, it's as if I don't want to even bother mapping this thing out. I just want to go. It's not like I have to go a certain way this way or that way. I have no definite timetable. I'll get as far as I get as fast as I get there. Right ?

I've been second guessing myself ( again ) on the wagon dilemma. I love my wagon, He's very charming. However, from experience I know thjat it is easier to push things than it is to pull things. I'd absolutely love to happen upon a cool jogging stroller to convert such as this. I been checking craigslist but even the few on there in my immediate area is out of my price range. Just so you know I absolutely LOVE free. Alas, life is not always so. So, wagon it seems to be unless someone out there has a free cool jogging stroller to give me. Then there's my gear list. Been going over it, I have everything I need pretty much except for a few things I's like to have. A working mp3 player would be cool, a gps (kind of cool but not really important). I have thought about taking a bigger tent, I have a small 2 person tent I am taking but have been considering getting a tad bit bigger small 3 person tent. Again, maybe useful but not so important. What else.... pepper spray, bike lock for my wagon, single burner propane stove,  Maybe a new backpack. I don't intend on wearing a backpack because I have a wagon for that right ? Well, my opinion is to have a decent backpack that will carry the things I really really need in case CHUCK ever gives up the ghost and breaks down on me beyond repair. I've still ben checking into solar chargers as well for the few electronics I do plan on taking. I know the phone is coming along, still undecided on the laptop. It'd be nice to find a spot to upload pics and such on at least a kind of regular basis.

Anyways, getting closer to closer to walking away. Life is Life. scream, it's ok, people need to scream more often. It's cathartic.

Me on Face Book
http://www.facebook.com/skookyartsist

Be Safe
Peace
-skooky

0 comments: