BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ehhh ?

hmmm
A couple of  observations:
1. Blogs are blogged by cute  perfect families that insist on telling every cute detail of there lives.
2. Blogs are blogged by photographers.
3.Blogs are blogged in languages I can't read.


p.s. I'm not very objective, jaded perhaps, but not very objective at the moment.
p.s.s. I found my maps and road atlas. that makes me happy.
 p.s.s.s. I have been working on "mapping" and checking out The American Discovery Trail... it's a pretty cool concept. too bad the maps aren't free.

1 final thing a quote from a movie I watched the other night on netflix, I forget the title of it.
"Rejecting great things does not make you noble, it makes you stupid and naive"


peace
be safe
-skooky

0 comments: