BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Ready...

My first blog ! woo hoo !

Seriously tho ...

I'm working on getting the final things done and ready for my adventure. A few things I still would like to have to take with me and many many things to get rid of before I go. I'm at the point in my life where stuff is just stuff. I need the sort of things that don't have a monetary value or can't be purchased at a local Wal Mart.

The sort of moments, ideas, concepts and experiences that feed the soul. That's what I'm after, that's what I need.

So yea, I will be leaving April 1st or thereabouts depending on Mother Natures cooperation and blessings, and walking with my little green wagon heading west. Excited and a tad bit frightened at the same time.

Peace
Be Safe

-Skooky

0 comments: