BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Books and Reading

I love reading. I Love Books. I have way to many books. They are my friends. There's something about just chilling out reading, maybe some music playing in the background, No TV, maybe some hot herbal tea... it's Magical.

Anyways, thought I'd share this link with any fellow readers that stumble across here. It's a site called Paperback Swap Its free to sign up and a great place to find books you love or would like to read. I have been a member of the site for a couple years now and it's an affordable way to find a book that you really want but could not afford. Tell them skookyartist@yahoo.com sent you. Books are awesome. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I have.



Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.



Peace
Be Safe
-Skooky

0 comments: