BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Medicine card: Ant

My Birthday was yesterday. I have a theory about birthdays, perhaps one day I will share it. I have also been pondering collective energy transference. Kind of like, positive thoughts create positivity. All kind of a moot point.

I have been looking up and considering walking the Lewis and Clark Discovery Trail. Again, all depends on where I will be and what I will be doing and when I will be doing these things that I am doing. (??) Most of the time, I am not even sure where I will be in a week. That is to far in the future for me to figure out. I don't particularly like feelings of uncertainty, I would think by now, after so long atime of living in uncertainty, that I would be used to it.

New Medicine Card: ANT (patience, teamwork) - It is time to plan, build, and serve the community. Know that what is yours will come to you through consistent effort and willingness to work for the long term good of all involved. Practice diligence and patience. Industriousness will pay off in the long term.


Medicine Card: ANT


Peace, Be Safe
Bright Blessings
~ Skooky Tramp

0 comments: