BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Unknowing, Unlearning and Gear

Oi Oi Oi

I feel like "I'm gonna need a bigger boat" !

Double checking my gear and supplies. It's a slippery slope. With limited funds and all the more I take with me the less I'll have to acquire later. But, at the same time, my little chuck wagon is only so big and the less I have to take the better.

I break it down into 3 categories the Need List, the Might Need List and the nice to have but not really necessary list.

It frustrates me.
Letting Go is Hard.
Having to stay here is would be even harder.

I find it amusing at some things I read about people walking across the country.

I just don't know about most things. Lately I have been thinking how nice it would be to UNLEARN things, to unknow people, Micro laser technology sure would be nice to be able to get into that brain case and cauterize away some things. Ignorance is bliss ?


The empty soul consumes itself. I call it cannibalism.

peace
be safe
-Jeff

0 comments: