BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Friday, April 1, 2011

4111 Day 1

Today did not go as planned. I seriously need to rethink and possibly redo the whole wagon thing. Plus, I did not sleep well last night, I kept waking every hour or so. Wasn't nerves, or anxiety or anything like that, simply put, something wasn't right, it felt evil and sinister (and that is all I have to say about that).

I love my family, Not for what they do for me or anything like that, I know they love me and worry about me and my well being. They go out of there way to help me even when I probably do not deserve it.

Anyways, rough day today, got to where I needed to be. The weather was pretty nice most of the day, 50's or so started getting windy and chilly later in the afternoon and eventually it started raining. No pictures tho. Have a few things to do tomorrow which is Saturday.(maybe some pictures) then I will be hitting the road on Sunday.

Wish I had more to say, as time goes on, I'm pretty sure that I will.

Remember, an act of kindness can never be replaced... just a thought.

be safe
peace
-Jeff

0 comments: