BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Overwhelming Experiences on State Road 28 through Indiana

I made it to Tipton, Indiana today, was only about 10 miles and the weather was cold and very windy. Pastor Mark was gracious enough to get me a room at the Easy Street Inn, here in Tipton, I am so grateful and feel so blessed for all of the great people I have met so far. especially this week. Its been phenomenal and so hard to express in words what the heart and soul feels. Even the smallest of gestures feel immense, a warm cup of coffee along the highway !! Thank You awesome young couple on St Rd 28 and 213 !! Special special Thanks to Tara and Abe in Elwood for allowing me to hang out, for dinner and a dry safe place to sleep, the storms last night were phenomenal and I feel blessed to have met you both. Truly inspiring People all along the way. So many people and face and names, I try to write them down and remember faces. Its very emotional for me all the nice things that have happened to me so far, and I have a very long way to go yet.St Rd 28 across Indiana has so far been an enlightening experience, more people should take the slow route through the heart of Indiana, truly experience it and meet the people.

I was interviewed today by The Elwood call- Leader and the Tipton Tribune. Its kind of embarassing cause I'm just an average guy doing something that I need to do. I'm not special in any way.

0 comments: